#SneakerNet plays WeWork SoMa, 156 2nd St, San Francisco on Saturday, September 14. Details coming soon to hashtagsneaker.net.
Look Back Q3 Research Season
- Lace Em Up Festival, Saturday, August 17 at 2223 Humboldt Street, Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Freelance Creative Bobbito Garcia appeared at two landmark sneaker events on the West Coast filming ESPN “Sneaker Center” three Saturdays apart in Summer 2019:
- rican American Footwear Forum, Saturday, August 10, Portland Art Museum.Preliminary Event Summary and Context: Wax West Coast
- Sneaker Con Bay Area, Saturday, July 13 – 14, San Jose Convention Center.
- Keynote Panel: “Before & After 1987“: Per Mr Garcia, “Will Air On @sneakercenter in a couple of months ” (Source)
Look Ahead Q4 Shopping Season
- How to #SneakerNet Q4″: Kate Saker Inc x Mixable Media
- 2020 Q1: Ward Wear x Mixable Media (#WWMM)
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to #SneakerNet I got to sell my own brand of custom laces ‘Lace Attire’ at SneakerCon-San Jose last weekend. How. Fucking. Dope. Thank you guys for the invite to be involved and to be a part of the #SneakerNet pose, and thank you @shot_by_vives6 for the photos! So many more to come. And head over to my website to see what Lace Attire is all about! You know where the link is⚡